Tuesday 9 July 2013

Still

Reuben Morgan / Hillsong (from the album "Hope" & "Everyone")


Intro:
F Am C G
F Am C G


Verse 1:
C G/E Am
Hide me now
Dm C G/B
Under Your wings
Em F
Cover me
Dm D/F# G
Within Your mighty hand


Chorus:
F G C
When the oceans rise and thunders roar
C/E F G Am
I will soar with You above the storm
G/E F G Csus4 C
Father you are King over the flood
Am/B Am Dm G C
I will be still, know You are God


Verse 2:
C G/E Am
Find rest my soul
Dm C G/B
In Christ a - lone
Em F
Know His power
Dm D/F# G
In quiet - ness and trust



Indonesian/Malay Version

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chord Gitar Tony Q Rastafara - Aku Ingin jadi Presiden

Kunci Gitar Tony Q Rastafara - Aku Ingin jadi Presiden A                 D      E      A                 D aku ingin jadi seorang presiden.....