Tuesday 9 July 2013

One Day

Reuben Timothy Morgan / Hillsong


Intro:
A E F#m D
A E F#m D


A F#m
More than I could hope or dream of
G D
You have poured your favor on me
A F#m
One day in the house of God is
G D Esus E
Better than a thousand days in the world


Chorus:
D E C#m F#m
So blessed, I can't contain it
D E C#m F#m
So much, I've got to give it away
D E C#m F#m
Your love taught me to live now
G D E A
You are more than enough for me


Bridge:
A Asus
Lord
A Asus
You're more than enough for me
(4x)


A E F#m
Lord
D A E F#m D
You're more than enough for me
(4x)



View Malay/Indonesian Version

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chord Gitar Tony Q Rastafara - Aku Ingin jadi Presiden

Kunci Gitar Tony Q Rastafara - Aku Ingin jadi Presiden A                 D      E      A                 D aku ingin jadi seorang presiden.....