Wednesday 1 January 2014

Magnify Him (Bersyukurlah - True Worshippers)

Songwriter: Bastian Panggabean
Album: Take Us Higher (True Worshippers)


G D
Hallelujah I will bless Your holy Name
Em
For Your faithfulness
C
Exceeds above Your fame
G D
And let everything that has breath call

Your Name
F
All across the earth
D
Declare Your loving grace


C G
I will lift my hands unto Your name
D B C
And your goodness daily I proclaim
C G
I will lift my feet and jump for joy
D A/C#
As Your praises flow and
D
Dance within my soul


(Chorus)
G D
Magnify Him, bless His holy Name
Em C Em D
He is good forever, He is good fore - ver
G D
And His mercy covers all the earth
Em C Em D
He is good forever, He is good fore - ver


No comments:

Post a Comment

Chord Gitar Tony Q Rastafara - Aku Ingin jadi Presiden

Kunci Gitar Tony Q Rastafara - Aku Ingin jadi Presiden A                 D      E      A                 D aku ingin jadi seorang presiden.....